FACE PAINTING DISCLAIMER
We follow a strict code of practice regarding hygiene. We use a clean sponge for each person and brushes are cleaned regularly throughout each event. All equipment is cleaned thoroughly after each event.
The following guidelines are recommendations for the safe use of face painting products by face painters.
- Only use face paint products that comply with EU & FDA regulations.
- Check and read carefully the manufacturers recommendations on each product.
- It is advisable to ask whether a child/adult has had their face painted before.
- It is not recommended that children under the age of 2 are painted.
- It is recommended that children aged 2 to 3 years have a small design on the cheek, hand or arm only
- Children/adults with a cold sore, eczema, open cut, conjunctivitis and other infectious conditions should not be painted.
- It is recommended that painters use a clean sponge for each face painted.
- Change face painting water frequently.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene by keeping yourself and your kit clean as you work.
- Be careful when using products near eyes.
- Only use cosmetic grade glitter.
- Ensure faces are clean.
- Do not add disinfectant or any other hygiene product to face painting water. Professional face paints contain agents which act against yeast, mould and bacteria.
- It is recommended that clients remove face paint with mild soap and water.
- All facepainter.com facepainters hold full Public Liability Insurance and are professional face painters of a high standard.
- Our entertainers professional standards are reviewed annually.
- All of our facepainters are self employed and registered with HMRC